vrijdag 5 september 2008

Its been over three weeks!

What Have I Been Doing!
I can't believe its been so long since I wrote anything here!
There has been a lot going on, and I've been busy with coaching matters, teaching matters (that's a laugh - me a teacher!) and family matters but it really is time to blog now.
I've had sessions with two new clients, and we had another Open Day at Het Anker . My first session as Native speaking English Teaching Assistant at the Middlebaar School in Volendam went fine, although many of the twelve year olds in the class were taller than me. The exam invigilation I do at the British Council in Amsterdam has started up again, so I get paid to sit and have quality reading time, too!
Jolanda's first weeks back at her school are going well. John's business is very busy, and I've been busy with that, too.

I've also received a massive amount of information relating to our family history in the last couple of weeks, and its really tempting to do nothing but sort through that!

This handsome young man is my granddad Thompson. I finally have a copy of his memoirs. I remember him writing them when I was little, but never read them until last week. I'm hoping to post exerpts here over the next few weeks, for those of you who are interested!

Geen opmerkingen: